He graduated with honours in dentistry and dental prosthodontics at the University of Pavia. He is an active member of the Italian Academy of Prosthetic Dentistry (A.I.O.P), a prestigious scientific Academy in the field of esthetic and prosthetic dentistry. He has published several international articles in peer-reviewed journals and lectured in Italy and abroad on topics related to fixed prosthodontics and implant prosthodontics with specific interest on esthetics, new materials and minimally invasive approach. He works in Ban Mancini Fabbri Specialist Dental Practice, located in Cattolica (Italy), in the field of esthetics and prosthetic rehabilitation on natural teeth and implants.
- Classification of all-porcelain materials
- The full-mouth mock-up: a dynamic diagnostic approach (DDA) to test function and esthetics in complex rehabilitations
- Increasing the vertical dimension of occlusion: when, why and how.
- Biomechanical end esthetic properties
- What is it necessary to know about the occlusion
- Layered and Monolithic approach: advantages and drawbacks
- The role of the adhesion in the prosthetic therapy
- Minimal invasive approach and new trends on teeth preparations
- New trends on management the temporary restorations
- Guide lines on selection and management the final restorative materials
- Final restoration: try-in and cementation
- Tip and tricks for the daily practice