- History of dental imaging and implant guidance
- Classification of guided implantology and categories of guides
- Advantages and concerns about computer guidance
- GOAL approach (open source softwares)
- Getting familiar with the softwares (Blueskybio planner & Meshmixer)
- How do we “digitize” our patient?
- Step by step use of Blueskybio planner
- Guided surgery kits
- Possible mistakes during 3D Planning and tips to avoid them
Clinical cases with Bluesky bio planner
- Model based guides
- Invertion technique
- Dual scan Technique
- Discussion & Questions
The participants will have the opportunity to design utilising Bluesky Bio planner, from the beginning to the end a model based guide for a tooth supported case.